Interior Environments & Design
We provide commercial interior design experience including working with all aspects of senior living communities, medical facilities from doctors offices to large hospitals, public spaces, offices, restaurants, hotels and churches.
- Surveying & Space Assessment
- Interior Programming
- Renovation & FF&E Budgeting
- Construction Supervision
- Casework Design
- Material Finish Selection
- Palette Specification
- Space Planning
- Drawing Documentation
- Furniture Selection & Specification
- Interior Detailing
- Signage Design
- Branding Integration
- Equipment Coordination
Procurement & Installation
We offer the best and most cost effective interior design while providing all the memories and features of homes. We believe in thoughtful design that will create a “return on investment.”
- Inventory Survey
- Purchasing Management
- Pre-Installation Warehousing
- Art-work Selection, Purchase, and Installation
- Accessory Selection, Purchase, and Installation
Overall design & development
Our design and dedicated procurement teams re-imagine environments to create a better way of living. No two projects are alike. We have designed 175+ senior living communities and procured over $100M in acquisitions.
- Project Management
- Project Coordination with Owners,
Architects, & Contractors
- Contract & Construction Administration
- Quality Control
- Review of scope of the project with Owner’s objectives and determine agreed FF&E budget criteria and furniture preferences.
- Prepare preliminary furniture layouts for all areas.
- Prepare preliminary budget figures for all areas based on the preliminary furniture layout
- Upon approval of preliminary furniture layouts and budget, procure and deliver furniture, art, and accessories in preparation for installation.